Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Radio stations sometimes changes to first favorite
Hey all!

I've been using Moode for quite some time now, and it's very awesome!

But sometimes the radio station changes without any user interaction. It's always changing to the first radio station in my favorites list. To investigate the issue, I took a look at the logs. But there's no log output when the radio station changes. Another thing I've tried is setting the radio station on infinite repeat. But that didn't help. The Pi didn't crash too, the uptime is more than a few days.

It happens quite regularly but I'm out of ideas on how to debug this issue. Is there any place I can set the logging to be even more verbose than the Debug Logging switch in settings? Or any ideas why this could happen?

Thanks!
When connection to radio station is broken MPD automatically tries to play the next item in the Queue. That could be the next item sequentially or if random play is on then it will be some other item.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I was afraid it would be something like that, but is there any way to make it retry the current stream? I guess the radio connection is killed by the server after some time to prevent idle clients. But my radio is always on and it would be great if I don't have to change the station every time. That's why I tried turning on infinite repeat, but that doesn't seem to work unfortunately.
You could try turning on both Repeat and Single. This will loop a single song in the Playlist but I don't know if it will retry a radio station when the connection is broken. If not then you would need to write some sort of polling script that checks for no audio output and when this occurs issue "mpc play [<position>]" to play the station.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub