Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.4.y support thread
Cool.
Hi guys,
one question. On MoOde website I can read that there is stil the Tidal Support.
Was it reintroduced in the last versions?
Is it working?

Thanks
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this was already reported, but i figured out the following problem:

I gave the UPnP client for MPD a name as "Moode UPnP (8GB)". I figured out, that when i change the name to just "Test" the clients name still contains the " (8GB)" appendix, if i search for the UPnP device.
The file /etc/upmpdcli.conf showed, that there was only part of the name changed:

# "Friendly Name" for the Media Renderer.
friendlyname = Test
# Specific friendly name for the UPnP/AV Media Renderer.
avfriendlyname = Test (8GB)

I hope this helps others.
(11-05-2021, 07:27 AM)Crimson_dAWN Wrote: Hi guys,
one question. On MoOde website I can read that there is stil the Tidal Support.
Was it reintroduced in the last versions?
Is it working?

Thanks

I think support for Tidal and co is still only through connecting to Tidal through another UPnP control app and sending the stream to moOde as a renderer.
----------------
Robert
OK, up on 7.4.1, on both my Pi's for a while now. Pretty much working well.

Noticed a bit of an issue tonight,  wanted to use the Parametric EQ for the first time, for trying one of those Auto-EQ headphone EQ settings.
Well, was on my Android phone,  and found that the interface has only a keypad to enter numbers.  BUT,  no minus sign!  So, it's impossible to enter negative gain numbers.

I do see an up/down arrow key setup in the PC browser interface.  So you can go negative there.  Haven't looked at other EQ's,  so I don't know if all have this issue on Android Chrome (will try Android Firefox later)

And, seems the "don't step the volume up more than x%" volume blasting prevention has stopped working again,  also on Android Chrome,  and on my wife's Apple w. Safari.  It works on the PC still.   Though, I seem to remember going down this route before,  and am wondering if there was something else I'm forgetting causing this.  Will search back thru my posts.