Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

With Moode as AP, how access radio stations?
Idiot question, apologies in advance...
With Moode using the wifi to create an Access Point (AP) for access by other devices to choose music,
how do I access the internet to obtain radio stations, etc?

Regards,
Tony
AP Mode in moOde is a closed WiFi network with no bridged access to the Internet. It's intended to be used for initial setup over WiFi where you enter your credentials for connecting to your WiFi Router.

It can be bridged to a connection that has access to the Internet but it would require configuring the IPtables component and possibly other networking components. I have no idea what this involves but maybe someone else has some experience with this and can provide some info.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-29-2021, 02:51 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: AP Mode in moOde is a closed WiFi network with no bridged access to the Internet. It's intended to be used for initial setup over WiFi where you enter your credentials for connecting to your WiFi Router.

It can be bridged to a connection that has access to the Internet but it would require configuring the IPtables component and possibly other networking components. I have no idea what this involves but maybe someone else has some experience with this and can provide some info.
OK, thank you, I'll be working on it !
(Which doesn't preclude helpful advice from other members)

Tony