Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

CamillaDSP with Allo Piano2.1
I'm confused about this set up but if I use an Allo Piano 2.1 with my Raspberry Pi  and Moode can I go through the CamilaDSP to make filters still before it is sent to the Piano2.1 or do I have to create filters for the Piano2.1 using the PurePath software (which I'm having trouble downloading)? Thanks
Are you just using the Piano for a 2.1 config?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-19-2021, 06:34 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Are you just using the Piano for a 2.1 config?

Yes
The Chip options config screen in moOde provides the options listed below for the Piano 2.1. These don't require the TI PurePath software, only the Piano 2.1 firmware files which can be downloaded from Allo and installed using their instructions.

Output mode
- Dual-Mono: main DAC outputs L ch and Sub DAC outputs R ch (L/mute mute/R)
- Dual-Stereo: both DAC's output L/R channels (L/R L/R).
- Stereo: all freq to Main L/R, Sub L/R muted.
- Subwoofer: 2.1/2.2 (high freq to Main L/R, low freq to Sub L / Sub L/R).

Subwoofer x-over freq
- Frequency range: 60 - 200 Hz.<br>

Subwoofer volume
- Volume range: 0 - 100%.
Enjoy the Music!
(10-19-2021, 06:53 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The Chip options config screen in moOde provides the options listed below for the Piano 2.1. These don't require the TI PurePath software, only the Piano 2.1 firmware files which can be downloaded from Allo and installed using their instructions.

Output mode
- Dual-Mono: main DAC outputs L ch and Sub DAC outputs R ch (L/mute mute/R)
- Dual-Stereo: both DAC's output L/R channels (L/R L/R).
- Stereo: all freq to Main L/R, Sub L/R muted.
- Subwoofer: 2.1/2.2 (high freq to Main L/R, low freq to Sub L / Sub L/R).

Subwoofer x-over freq
- Frequency range: 60 - 200 Hz.<br>

Subwoofer volume
- Volume range: 0 - 100%.
Thanks for that Tim.  So I see that I can set up the 2.1 configuration through Moode but will the CamillaDSP IR filters I've created be used as well before the crossover is done by the Piano2.1? Allo's website says filters can be created using PurePath but using CamillaDSP would be much easier.  Thanks
Yes the Camilla filters will be used before final output to the DAC.
Enjoy the Music!