Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Add usb audio input for Audio Technica lp60xusb
Please Add usb audio input for Audio Technica lp60xusb turntable.
Raspberry Pi USB ports are output only.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-15-2021, 07:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Raspberry Pi USB ports are output only.

You mean in moOde? Because there is nothing preventing you from streaming USB input to USB output on a Pi. In fact, it would be nice to be able to have a "Audio In" for generic USB cards having line in and line out. In moOde Smile
Correct. In moOde there is no support for capturing audio input from USB connected devices. It can prolly be done but I don't know what software components are needed or what the pipeline looks like.
Enjoy the Music!
(11-05-2021, 11:50 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Correct. In moOde there is no support for capturing audio input from USB connected devices. It can prolly be done but I don't know what software components are needed or what the pipeline looks like.

It would be interesting to revive this. If moOde/Pi could be seen as a USB DAC, it could act as an equaliser for also other USB sources (and with a hub one could in fact use it to connect several usb sources to a single dac with a single USB port)

Roberto
IIRC this needs a USB mode called "Gadget mode" to be supported by the kernel. I think it's partially or mostly there in the 4.18 branch but I could be wrong.
Enjoy the Music!