Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: something strange with ALBUMARTIST tag
hi Moode, bonjour moode teams

Moode does not seem to handle multi ALBUMARTIST Tag. (view of my experience...). 
a album with  "John Coltrane;  Mccoy Tiner" in ALBUMARTIST appears  under McCoy Tiner only. (the last of the list) with the tagview on "ALBUMARTIST".
the same album with "John Coltrane;  Mccoy Tiner" in ARTIST appears  under McCoy Tiner and coltrane with the tagview on "ARTIST".

Idea it could be fine if MOODE work multi ALBUMARTIST support (like ARTIST tag) to reduce the list of artist in tag view (the ARTIST list is very huge in my case, I'm rather picky about the tag  Big Grin )

Idea this same rule would be perfect also in "ALBUMARTIST" parameter in the tagview mode and show all  the album in album column where the ARTISTALBUM selected appears in other tag like ARTIST, COMPOSER etc.

thank to Moode Team !!
Right, the code is designed to handle only a single occurrence of the AlbumArtist tag which matches the way the tag is meant to be used according to the definitions I've read.

You would need to re-tag those Albums that have multiple AlbumArtist tags so there was only one AlbumArtist tag for example "John Coltrane; Mccoy Tiner" could be changed to the string "John Coltrane and Mccoy Tiner". Something like that.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub