Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

New moOde convert
Greetings from Newark Delaware!

I am new to moOde, but not new to rPi-based audio - I have been running various versions of Volumio for the past three years on a couple of rPi 3B+ streamers.  I just built myself a third streamer and I wanted to try something different...  which led me to install the current version of moOde, and I'm impressed!

My new moOde streamer is an rPi 3B+ with a Hifiberry DAC+ Pro.  I'm successfully streaming FLAC files from my home NAS and also MP3 from various internet radio streams.  I'm enjoying the moOde UI and so far have absolutely no complaints with the stability and performance.

My big question is how do I stream podcasts through Moode?  I'm not finding anything obvious so far - is there anything built-in?  Do I need to install something else (plug-in, etc.)?  Can anyone make recommendations?  I will probably go ahead and start a thread on this topic in the next day or so if I don't make any progress.

Thanks, and very glad to be here,
Steve
(10-28-2021, 03:12 PM)Glasgow Grip Wrote: Greetings from Newark Delaware!

I am new to moOde, but not new to rPi-based audio - I have been running various versions of Volumio for the past three years on a couple of rPi 3B+ streamers.  I just built myself a third streamer and I wanted to try something different...  which led me to install the current version of moOde, and I'm impressed!

My new moOde streamer is an rPi 3B+ with a Hifiberry DAC+ Pro.  I'm successfully streaming FLAC files from my home NAS and also MP3 from various internet radio streams.  I'm enjoying the moOde UI and so far have absolutely no complaints with the stability and performance.

My big question is how do I stream podcasts through Moode?  I'm not finding anything obvious so far - is there anything built-in?  Do I need to install something else (plug-in, etc.)?  Can anyone make recommendations?  I will probably go ahead and start a thread on this topic in the next day or so if I don't make any progress.

Thanks, and very glad to be here,
Steve

I use podget (https://github.com/dvehrs/podget) here.  Works a treat.

Phil