Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Use track artwork/thumbnails in main display
(10-23-2021, 06:44 AM)inthemoode Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 05:37 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 11:56 PM)inthemoode Wrote: No luck.  Strange, all the library views as I select the album, show the thumbnail, just can't get it to show in the main RH panel when playing it.

Some web-browsers and add-ons can be funky like that.... often not showing images above a certain size...My Firefox and uBlock-Origin needs a specific allow for MoOde but once set it shows artwork.

What size and format are your images ?

Not sure.  They are the ones downloaded by the various CD rippers and metadata "improvers" I have tried.

Load the album into MP3tag, this will give you details about your images.
(10-22-2021, 11:56 PM)inthemoode Wrote: No luck.  Strange, all the library views as I select the album, show the thumbnail, just can't get it to show in the main RH panel when playing it.

Some web-browsers and add-ons can be funky like that.... often not showing images above a certain size...My Firefox and uBlock-Origin needs a specific allow for MoOde but once set it shows artwork.

Not sure.  They are the ones downloaded by the various CD rippers and metadata "improvers" I have tried.

Zip up the folder containing the album tracks and any cover image(s) and PM a download link to @TheOldPresbyope and myself. One of us will analyze the album to see what might be happening.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-23-2021, 01:15 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:

Zip up the folder containing the album tracks and any cover image(s) and PM a download link to @TheOldPresbyope and myself. One of us will analyze the album to see what might be happening.

Thank you so much for the offer.  It's support like this that keeps me recommending moOde to friends.

Unfortunately when I tried it today (I don't get email reminders from threads so I didn't see your reply for a few days), it has changed, and is showing no thumbnails at all.  There are no extra files in the folder - just the flac files, so it must have been embedded, at least so I thought.   With all the testing previously, and regenerating caches and things, something has changed.   It's not something to lose sleep over, and I am always working to improve the look of things by trying to match artwork to my existing music, so I will probably just find a nice jpg image somewhere now, or make one.