Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Good Afternoon on another cloudy day
Good Afternoon All. Another new user hoping & looking to see if MoOde fits the streaming bill. Working with dare I say it, Volumio which does not have equalisation functionality. First attempts at getting MoOde going have been unsuccessful though "the other software" works fine on the same hardware configuration. I think others have had this problem of the FLAC library on a USB stick not being seen. Unfortunately the suggestions I have seen seem to be aimed at the Linux knowledgeable ... which I am not. I will have a pause and try again but thought I'd wish you all happy listening!

Boris.
(11-14-2021, 03:12 PM)kazmarov Wrote: Good Afternoon All. Another new user hoping & looking to see if MoOde fits the streaming bill. Working with dare I say it, Volumio which does not have equalisation functionality. First attempts at getting MoOde going have been unsuccessful though "the other software" works fine on the same hardware configuration. I think others have had this problem of the FLAC library on a USB stick not being seen. Unfortunately the suggestions I have seen seem to be aimed at the Linux knowledgeable ... which I am not. I will have a pause and try again but thought I'd wish you all happy listening!

Boris.

Welcome, Boris.

Cloudy here this morning too.

How about giving us some details about your setup so we can help you get the music flowing? But...please start a new thread in the Support Forum for them so they don't get lost in this introduction forum.

We try to adjust the suggestions offered to fit the user's skill level but sometimes it takes a few exchanges to get there.

Regards,
Kent
Thank you Kent. I will do so but fyi I did get it working after reformatting the stick and re-inserting - I have a different problem which I will post as you advised.

Boris.
Old & slow ...... like the tortoise.