Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide LCD/OLED display using pydPiper
Hi,

Do you know where I can find the driver for this display?
(07-06-2021, 04:08 PM)Jempie Wrote: Hi,

Do you know where I can find the driver for this display?

No, but if you need one, there are 99% chance it will screw up Moode.

Like I said, try in Volumio first, because you know it will work, few people made it work. See if you need a driver in Volumio first.
Why is there nobody that can help us out it seems
Not that easy to add this display

As you see the picture this display is very nice

Jempie
Yes it's sad, if you don't use the raspberry 7" you are on your own.
Try to find out how they set it up in Volumio and try to do the same here.
I don't understand all this hand-wringing about the difficulty of hooking up random displays to a moOde player. 

You were told UI customization would be needed once the electrical connections are worked out. Indeed, the Volumio post which was cited up-thread says the same thing in its very first sentence: 

Quote:I would like to share with you my latest streamer project with volumio and some UI customization based on 2aCD project

Now you have the opportunity to make a post which begins "I would like to share with you my latest streamer project with moOde and some UI customization based on ...."
Regards,
Kent
(07-11-2021, 07:57 PM)Jempie Wrote: Why is there nobody that can help us out it seems
Not that easy to add this display

As you see the picture this display is very nice

Jempie

As far as the crew devs go there needs to be a good case presented that would justify spending time and effort to integrate and support this particular display.

A good case could be for example by showing widespread applicability, valid usage scenarios, etc. Just remember that every proposal has to compete with all the other proposals for dev time on the TODO list and has to compete with dev time to fix bugs and provide user support.

If you can make a good case then even if it doesn't get priority with the crew devs maybe some other dev will become interested.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi,

Is there anyone that can help me with the large display
I'm willing to pay for this if there is somebody that can help me out

Let me know

Jempie

Finally, it's working 7,9-inch touch screen perfect, very nice
now trying to rotate the screen and make an album next to the buttons for play/stop

where can I find this source to do that?

thanks
Jem
Hi Remy,

could you please give me the wiring from RPI3b to 4 way display

GND - 9
VCC - 1
SCL - 5
SDA - 3
Please let me know where I connect the wires of the display

Thanks.
Jem