Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: OFFT: BubbleUPnP and Tidal
Hi,

not directly issue with Moode, but I see a lot of wisdom here, so asking.
I have problem with Tidal favourites in BubbleUPnP. When I start Bubble I have a new unknown artists and albums  in "My Collection" in Artist and Albums.

I changed password to Tidal few times to eliminate leaked password issue.

Is anyone facing similar issue ?

ps. I have setup where I run BubbleUPnP Server on QNAP NAS where I see Moode as OpenHome renderer (not sure if this can be a related problem)

thanks 

Keso
(12-25-2021, 10:46 AM)Keso-moode Wrote: Hi,

not directly issue with Moode, but I see a lot of wisdom here, so asking.
I have problem with Tidal favourites in BubbleUPnP. When I start Bubble I have a new unknown artists and albums  in "My Collection" in Artist and Albums.

I changed password to Tidal few times to eliminate leaked password issue.

Is anyone facing similar issue ?

ps. I have setup where I run BubbleUPnP Server on QNAP NAS where I see Moode as OpenHome renderer (not sure if this can be a related problem)

thanks 

Keso

Looking at Tidal in Bubble here & nothing seems amiss.
(12-25-2021, 10:46 AM)Keso-moode Wrote: I have problem with Tidal favourites in BubbleUPnP. When I start Bubble I have a new unknown artists and albums  in "My Collection" in Artist and Albums.

Sounds a lot like you are not in the right source directory inside BubbleUPnP. 
You know that you have to navigate to the Tidal-Directory in BubbleUPnP first? Once in the Tidal-Directory, your collection should be displayd as it is in Tidal.
- moOde 7.0.1
- Allo USBridge Signature (Ethernet)
- Streaming Tidal to device via Bubble-UPnP (Android smartphone)
- miniDSP 2x4 HD (connected via USB of course)
- 24" monitor connected via the USBridge's HDMI output
(01-08-2022, 04:26 PM)Reddo84 Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 10:46 AM)Keso-moode Wrote: I have problem with Tidal favourites in BubbleUPnP. When I start Bubble I have a new unknown artists and albums  in "My Collection" in Artist and Albums.

Sounds a lot like you are not in the right source directory inside BubbleUPnP. 
You know that you have to navigate to the Tidal-Directory in BubbleUPnP first? Once in the Tidal-Directory, your collection should be displayd as it is in Tidal.

I go to Hamburger more icon, then Tidal, then Artists in "My collection" or Albums, new stuff appears on daily basis.
Also when I try to listen on tidal via web it often says playback is stopped becouse you are playing on another location. 
Changed password few times (tidal support suggestion) but doesn't help