Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Radio station deleted, How to restore?
Hi all,

I wanted to remove a radio station (Jazz FM UK) from Favourites, but removed it completely.

Tried to added it manually (found link to a stream, cover, etc myself). For some reason it didn't work (probably because the same name or stream existed before) - the added station exists, but stream doesn't work (it's empty when I go into the station settings) and there it no cover picture (even if I added it manually and it uploaded OK).

How can I restore it? If someone would send me a his station exported would I be able to import them?
Or perhaps I can download current mo0de image and pull all the stations from there?
Do I need to refresh the library afterwards?
I have a couple of station added, but I can copy stream links and re-add the again.

Any guide steps or ideas how to fix it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
Greg
What version of moOde?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Currently 7.6.1, but I deleted (and tried to re-add) that radio station probably one or two releases ago. Upgrade to the newest didnt' help thus I'm looking for help.
(12-28-2021, 10:29 AM)greg_m Wrote: Currently 7.6.1, but I deleted (and tried to re-add) that radio station probably one or two releases ago. Upgrade to the newest didnt' help thus I'm looking for help.

Choose/find, let's say, two other radio stations that you had never added to your list of available stations (Favourite or not)... add them to your stations List... success?

Remove another listed radio station that you do not particularly care about after making sure that it works and you've jotted down all the characteristics (URL, etc)... restart... re-add that station... restart... success?
To return to a default 7.6.1 station collection try the following.

1. Using your Browser download the 7.6.1 station export zip.
Code:
http://moodeaudio.org/test/r761_stations.zip

2. Delete station rows with ID's > 499
Code:
moodeutl -q "delete from cfg_radio where id > '499'"

3. Delete PLS and logo files
Code:
sudo rm /var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO/*.pls
sudo rm /var/local/www/imagesw/radio-logos/*.jpg
sudo rm /var/local/www/imagesw/radio-logos/thumbs/*.jpg

4. Import the previously downloaded r761 station zip
Code:
Library, Radio View, Radio Manager, Import station package

5. Reboot

6. Menu, Update library

Disclaimer: I didn't do an actual run through :-0
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
FWIW, an actual run-through worked just fine on a 'crash-test dummy' moOde player here. [the old 'trust but verify' routine Rolleyes ]

I'm still not sure how the OP's player got into the odd state that was reported, but this procedure wipes out all the files which might have gotten corrupted along the way and then regenerates them. 

Regards,
Kent
All works after following steps 1-4. Steps 5 and 6 (reboot, library update) not needed.
Many thanks the help!