Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Coverview not activating automatically
Question 
I've got the Coverview automatic display set at 1 minute, and when I'm using a web controller from another machine, it seems to work just fine.

I've also got a local UI touchscreen display running on an HDMI 480x640 screen.  This display never automatically switches to Coverview.

Is this a bug or a feature? Smile

If I tap on the playbar, it goes to Coverview, and returns when I tap on the album cover, so I know the Coverview function is working properly.
Michael

RPi4 —> HiFiBerry DAC+ —> Rotel RA01 —> Celestion DL8
IIRC sometimes CoverView would not automatically activate on a locally attached display. It's prolly due to some sort of issue with chromium-browser but thats just a guess.

A new option was introduced in 7.5.0 to allow CoverView to be directly toggled on/off on a locally attached display. Look in System Config under the Local Display section. There is also a CLI documented in the Setup Guide https://github.com/moode-player/moode/bl.../setup.txt
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(12-28-2021, 02:27 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: IIRC sometimes CoverView would not automatically activate on a locally attached display. It's prolly due to some sort of issue with chromium-browser but thats just a guess.

A new option was introduced in 7.5.0 to allow CoverView to be directly toggled on/off on a locally attached display. Look in System Config under the Local Display section. There is also a CLI documented in the Setup Guide https://github.com/moode-player/moode/bl.../setup.txt

Thanks Tim. I’ve tried the Coverview toggle, but it didn’t seem to have an effect. I’ll play with it a bit more to see if I can figure out what’s happening. I’ll also play with the CLI a bit.
Michael

RPi4 —> HiFiBerry DAC+ —> Rotel RA01 —> Celestion DL8