Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Disable renderer active to allow squeezelite and roonbridge renderer services both
Hello,

I would like to have the squeezelite renderer ánd the roonbridge renderer services both running at the same time. When adding the -c 5 option to squeezelite, it will free the alsa plug, so the roonbridge can receive a stream.
This is at least how I have a picoreplayer currently configured.

When I on moode however enable the roonbridge service, so it starts automatically at boot, it seems the symlinks are removed on boot and thus disabled again.
I have looked in the moode-sqlite.db to see if it gets reapplied on boot, but I can not find an entry that seems relevant.

So question is: how can I "override" the renderer active" mechanism for squeezelite and roonbridge?

Regards
(01-13-2022, 11:06 PM)huey2011 Wrote: Hello,

I would like to have the squeezelite renderer ánd the roonbridge renderer services both running at the same time. When adding the -c 5 option to squeezelite, it will free the alsa plug, so the roonbridge can receive a stream.
This is at least how I have a picoreplayer currently configured.

When I on moode however enable the roonbridge service, so it starts automatically at boot, it seems the symlinks are removed on boot and thus disabled again.
I have looked in the moode-sqlite.db to see if it gets reapplied on boot, but I can not find an entry that seems relevant.

So question is: how can I "override" the renderer active" mechanism for squeezelite and roonbridge?

Regards
Edit: found it. But instead of messing up the code I decided to use a docker container for the roonbridge instead. (different location from what moode expects is another solution).

How can I change the header to [SOLVED]?
(02-13-2022, 09:17 PM)huey2011 Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 11:06 PM)huey2011 Wrote: Hello,
................................................. snip ...............................................

How can I change the header to [SOLVED]?

How To --> SOLVED
(02-17-2022, 02:32 PM)CallMeMike Wrote: How To --> SOLVED

Blush