Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Streaming from Qobuz native app
I saw that Qobuz natuive app can connect and stream with some hardware. At the Moment i can see my TV (i dont of uses wifi or bluetooth to discovery It).
Maybe there is an easy way to stream from native app.
I wrote Qobuz last week and customer service replied that they are working on a Qobuz Connect feature but do not have a release date yet. Until then you can use Chromecast Audio from the Qobuz app (does not support gapless, and can only be found expensive on the second hand market) or third party UPnP apps (that do support gapless). In the latter case, make sure you disable UPnP in your firewall, otherwise you open yourself up to network intrusion. Actually you should always disable UPnp in your firewall.
(01-14-2022, 02:40 PM)officialsm Wrote: I saw that Qobuz natuive app can connect and stream with some hardware. At the Moment i can see my TV (i dont of uses wifi or bluetooth to discovery It).
Maybe there is an easy way to stream from native app.

On macos, the Qobuz app has an UPnP output but with a "beta state" (from several years !).

And does not work at all (yet), for me.
musical regards

y.
(01-15-2022, 11:59 AM)Ghoostknight Wrote: oh great news about qobuz connect, i was just thinking about that the other day, tho moode doesnt even have tidal connect right now, would love to see qobuz/tidal connect since the upnp android apps are somewhat bad imho

the two android apps i know of are Bubbleupnp and mconnect hd, if you dont know them yet Smile

If there is an Open Source Tidal Connect software thats legal it can potentially be integrated into moOde.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if there was any news regarding Qobuz connect?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
(11-22-2023, 03:56 PM)narmo Wrote: Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if there was any news regarding Qobuz connect?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

I am not aware of any open-source Qobuz client, so nothing new under the sun.