Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Cover view on web radio
It would be interesting to be able to view the covers of the songs being played on the web radios. This feature is already active on players like +R and it would be nice if it were also active on the new version of MoOde 8.
Whats "+R" ?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(02-17-2022, 12:45 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Whats "+R" ?

Hi Tim, +R is a fork of RuneAudio and you can find it here: https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Nice :-) I'm glad someone is working on the player made by the devs that started it all: Andrea Coiutti & Simone De Gregori.

But I don't have the time to go through that repo and try to figure out what code is being used to fetch album covers based on artist name.
Enjoy the Music!
[quote pid='39685' dateline='1645103545']
But I don't have the time to go through that repo and try to figure out what code is being used to fetch album covers based on artist name.
[/quote]

Thanks Tim, I fully understand the situation. Maybe you can put it in the to-do list. Until next time!
I think I'll leave it up to others for this one.
Enjoy the Music!
I apologize for joining you in the discussion, but (so sorry ECELO) in my opinion this information (cover of song) is useless. The radio logo is much more useful and more convenient - especially if u r using moode as a radio player only. Information about the song is in a text form and that is sufficient (and e. g. on some types of displays only possible).
Hello everybody,
to check if the "cover of song" could be more or less useful than the "radio logo" I decided to try to spend some time and download and try "rAudio 1".
Personally I think it is very interesting to show the "cover of song". Certainly the "radio logo" can be useful and therefore one thing does not exclude the other: for example they could be alternated in time or you could choose whether to show one or the other in configuration.
Obviously this is just an idea: it should be shared with the development team and, if approved, deepened.
Thanks and greetings to all,
Francesco
Where in the repo is the code that fetches the cover based on artist name?
Enjoy the Music!
Hi Tim,
I don't know: I am not able to find it out but I will try to do that.
Thank you very much and best regards,
Francesco