Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

G'Day from Down Under
Wink 
Hi guys,

I am from Melbourne AU, over 50ties, disabled, divorced. two kids. Self-proclaiming Raspberry PI hobbyist and old fashion stereo lover. I currently should buy vinyl again but they are so expensive so I am enjoying music via Amazon Music HD which is to be quite good enough. However, I still have a lot of CDs and ripped to my NAS. So I wanted nice player and came across moOde.  Let's see how it is going.
(03-10-2022, 11:35 PM)Relocated2007 Wrote: Hi guys,

I am from Melbourne AU, over 50ties, disabled, divorced. two kids. Self-proclaiming Raspberry PI hobbyist and old fashion stereo lover. I currently should buy vinyl again but they are so expensive so I am enjoying music via Amazon Music HD which is to be quite good enough. However, I still have a lot of CDs and ripped to my NAS. So I wanted nice player and came across moOde.  Let's see how it is going.

G’day and welcome aboard. I fondly remember a weeks-long vacation my late wife and I spent in Victoria, staying in B&Bs in St. Kilda, out to the west along the Great Ocean Road, and out to the east as far as Healesville.

I don’t see the appeal of the new vinyl but to each his own. I ripped my CDs years ago and moOde is my constant companion.

Regards,
Kent
(03-11-2022, 04:02 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 11:35 PM)Relocated2007 Wrote: Hi guys,

G’day and welcome aboard. I fondly remember a weeks-long vacation my late wife and I spent in Victoria, staying in B&Bs in St. Kilda, out to the west along the Great Ocean Road, and out to the east as far as Healesville.

I don’t see the appeal of the new vinyl but to each his own. I ripped my CDs years ago and moOde is my constant companion.

Regards,
Kent
You visited kind of must-see places in VIC. They have changed a lot since then but are still beautiful out there. I hope to have moOde work works, however, I'm going vis hoops. But this is fun which I like sometimes, more pleasure when finally will work.