Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Desktop GUI loading on Google Pixel 6 (Android 12)
On my new phone, when I access Moode Audio Player in Chrome, I always end up with the desktop UI (first screenshot). 

Using my older Huawai P20 Pro (Android 10), in the same setup, the mobile view shows up correctly - as wel as on my girlfriend's Oneplus 7 pro.

Is there any way to force Moode to show the more touch-screen friendly mobile UI on my Google Pixel 6?

Try the "refresh" command from the "m" menu.
Or rotate to landscape, then back to portrait which might force it to realise its mistake.
----------------
Robert
(03-11-2022, 12:32 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: Try the "refresh" command from the "m" menu.
Or rotate to landscape, then back to portrait which might force it to realise its mistake.

I'll try tonight, but I'd be surprised this would be the fix Smile

I've tried multiple text sizes in android settings, switched Chrome between mobile & desktop mode & tried different browsers: Firefox, Opera.. Always the same result
(03-11-2022, 12:32 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: Try the "refresh" command from the "m" menu.

I just read you're using a Google Pixel 6 as well. Are you getting the correct layout? (like 2nd screenshot, with the large album art)
In your chrome browser, you might want to check that the "desktop site" setting has been enabled.

There's two places; the per site location in the regular chrome menu and also a global setting:
(settings -> site settings -> desktop site)
Got it!

Had to change the general display size in Android settings from "small" back to "default"... Too bad because I liked the overall extra content by having smaller display elements. But glad to have Moode working as intended now Smile