Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello from the Netherlands.
Hello all,

it took me a few weeks to find out how to get through the registration puzzle, but that got solved today.

I have MoOde running on a RPI with a DAC-board now for a couple of months and am still finding new User Interface solutions. Sound quality is outstanding, but maybe I should have given more thought to the metadata before populating the harddisk with some 1000 albums... Do need to update some things there.

An important option for me was being able to run it separate from my home WiFi network, and it is doing so brilliantly.

Looking forward to being able to share thoughts with you in the future,

Bart.
Hello, and welcome.
The registration puzzle helps keep us low on spam, hopefully that's something you'll appreciate as you browse.
----------------
Robert
(03-14-2022, 10:28 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: The registration puzzle helps keep us low on spam, hopefully that's something you'll appreciate as you browse.

Thanks for the welcome. I figured the puzzle was there for this reason Smile ... it kept me out for some weeks Big Grin !

Bart.
Welcome Bart.
(03-11-2022, 08:20 PM)BartOnSound Wrote: maybe I should have given more thought to the metadata before populating the harddisk with some 1000 albums...
I've struggled a bit with this when I started with streaming music players. Get the right directory structure and metadata tags setup and moOde will give a great looking interface.