Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Greetings to everyone from the Czech Republic !
Greetings to everyone from the Czech Republic !
Ahoj..
...pozdě, ale přece - taky Tě vítám...
Welcome to you, we obvioulsy have many who speak the lingo here Smile

The Forum rules require that you post in English though to maximise understanding internationally. You'll get away with it here I expect, but just so you know...
----------------
Robert
(04-07-2022, 06:59 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: Welcome to you, we obvioulsy have many who speak the lingo here Smile

The Forum rules require that you post in English though to maximise understanding internationally.  You'll get away with it here I expect, but just so you know...

Linn is all pervasive...lol

Quote:it also auto-calibrates the motor when the Sondek LP12 is powered on to ensure this accuracy and consistency every time. That’s crucial for ensuring you can hear your music the way the artist intended as the slightest speed variation will affect the pitch.

like they never heard of digital.... or momentum, inertia, and mass...oh wait! that was when I was pimping them in '78 Rolleyes

and only they know what the artist intended ??   Neil Young might have a comment Big Grin

and Welcome to the forums Doucha!!

(and pay no attention to us...once we reach Senior Member+ status you can rest assured we're all doolally Big Grin  )

@the_bertrum  may explain that phrase
----------
bob