Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Some CamillaDSP related suggestions
I just played with this for the first time.  It's amazing!

A few suggestions, having spent a few hours creating and testing a few presets:

1) I like to max out the gain until I get clipping, then reduce it a little in case my test cases of "music likely to cause clipping" isn't perfect.   CamillaDSP shows the number of clipped samples on the Pipeline editor page but once it's non-zero you have to remember what the number is as you flit between tracks.   A little "reset clipped samples count" button would be great here.

2) I'm not sure of the interplay between the Configuration and Pipeline drop-down lists on the CamillaDSP Config page. Pipeline isn't always set to the currently selected preset when you arrive on this page. If you change the Pipeline one it resets the Configuration one to the currently selected (on another screen) one, but when you click on Open Pipeline editor at the bottom it's always working on the currently selected on, not whatever you've selected in Configuration and Pipeline.  When you go back from the Pipeline editor view it's changed back, to neither the preset you've currently selected, not the one you set it to when you went into the Pipeline editor.  Perhaps it should always get set to the currently selected preset, as it's fairly likely that after you've edited a pipeline you're going to want to download it somewhere for safety.  

3) You can see a graph of individual filters but is there a way of seeing a graph of all of them combined over the whole frequency range?

(ps: Not sure if you know but you have new user registrations disabled. Someone was trying to create an account here!)
Good suggestions.

I would suggest posting them in either the main diyAudio Camilla thread or in the Camilla Git repo so HenrikE can maybe incorporate them into a future Camilla release.
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threa...tc.349818/

Yes, auto registration is turned off because of an excessive number of accounts being created from spam-bots and spam farms. Our upcoming new website will provide a "Contact us" link for requesting an account. In the meantime people can just email tim at moodeaudio dot org with a preferred userid and I'll create an account.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-13-2022, 05:37 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Good suggestions.

I would suggest posting them in either the main diyAudio Camilla thread or in the Camilla Git repo so HenrikE can maybe incorporate them into a future Camilla release.
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threa...tc.349818/
Thanks.  I'll take a look.  But aren't the first two suggestions related to moOde integration of CamillaDSP?
I'm not sure of they are. Have a look at how we build the Camilla packages.
https://github.com/moode-player/pkgbuild
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
@Sehnsucht point 1 & 3 is functionality of the Camilladsp project itself, so better ask there.

Point 2 is related to moOde:
The selected item with configuration vs pipeline list on the moOde camilladsp config page are not collerated.
The first is about the active configuration.
The second one is about independent maintenance actions.
(03-14-2022, 02:55 PM)bitlab Wrote: @Sehnsucht point 1 & 3 is functionality of the Camilladsp project itself, so better ask there.

Point 2 is related to moOde:
The selected item with configuration vs pipeline list on the moOde camilladsp config page are not collerated.
The first is about the active configuration.
The second one is about independent maintenance actions.

1) Someone agreed it would be a good idea
3) You get a combined graph if you put all your filters into one step.

2) Thanks, I think I get it now.  I'm only concerned with the pipeline and I was confused as to why changing that first item didn't change the currently selected config.  For that you have to go back a page and click on the little icon at the top right, next to the m.  Maybe it would make sense to put that icon on the CamillaDSP Config page and maybe the Pipeline editor page too, so it's quicker and easier to edit and compare pipelines?

Cheers!