Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello From CT
I recently switched to moode from volumio.  I used volumio because it had a subsonic plugin and my music was spread across 4 external drives.  I recently purchased a NAS which prompted me to stop using subsonic and switch to moode.  Very simple to install and configure, I started with a 7.x version and repeated the process when 8.0.0 was released.  I currently have 14 TB of lossless music and growing.

I am one of the developers at <URL REMOVED BY ADMIN> We currently have over 58,000 torrents of artists that support the free electronic trading of their recorded music.  We started as primarily a Grateful Dead / Garcia centric site but have grown to include music from over 1600 different artists.  We are currently bringing every Widespread Panic source into the site. 

If anyone is interested there is a registration process that others are in charge of

Looking forward, quimbo
The URL is to a music downloading site that hides behind a login wall which strongly suggests its not legal.

Will investigate.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
apologies for posting the url, rest assured that we are legal and well monitored. 

As one who helps run another site I can appreciate the need to disallow links to other sites such as I attempted, not all sites are above board.
Much appreciated :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub