Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Cover in background not available?
Heart 
Hello, and thanks dev and helpers for this excellent audio player!

My Rpi4 is running on the last moode 8.0.2 and i'm unable to have the cover of the album in transparent background like the picture bellow. Could you help me please?

I think the parameter is:
PREFERENCE > APPEARANCE > RENDERER BACKDROP > YES
But nothing appear....

[Image: gal-1-playback.jpg]
Rederer backdrop refers to the overlay that comes up when you are using another renderer (Airplay, Spotify, etc). Normally you get a screen with "Spotify Active" on it for example, the rendere backdrop set to yes will also put the cover of whatever was last playing in th moOde interface behind that.

From your screeshot, you can see that you already have the "StreoTest" cover in th backdrop for normal moOde playback. Change the thing that is playing and that will change also.
----------------
Robert
Thanks @the_bertrum I found the issue. "Alpha blend" was to 1, so no other options were visible. I put it on 0,5 so others options for cover backdrop have appear! Happy Smile
(04-08-2022, 10:01 AM)SarahConnor Wrote: Thanks @the_bertrum I found the issue. "Alpha blend" was to 1, so no other options were visible. I put it on 0,5 so others options for cover backdrop have appear! Happy Smile

Ah sorry, I re-read and noticed you said "like in the picture below".  But you found it anyway Smile.  Good news.
----------------
Robert