Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Pops when the tracks start
I use Bubbleupnp for a while, now there are noises when playback starts, maybe it's not Moode which is responsible, but I haven't changed anything in the audio equipment, the same DAC and amplifier as before. 

These noises are actually produced by pressing the play and pause buttons on the remote players

Version 8.0.2
Can you try with the moOde interface to see if it still occurs when BubbleUPnP/DLNA isn't involved?
----------------
Robert
(05-05-2022, 12:13 PM)Edues Wrote: I use Bubbleupnp for a while, now there are noises when playback starts, maybe it's not Moode which is responsible, but I haven't changed anything in the audio equipment, the same DAC and amplifier as before. 

These noises are actually produced by pressing the play and pause buttons on the remote players

Version 8.0.2

@Edues

@the_bertrum's suggestion is a good place to start.

We can not try to reproduce your issue if we don't know any of your details.

FYI,  don't hear pops/noise when I use BubbleUPnP under the following conditions:

Google Pixel 3a phone
Android 12 (with latest security update as of yesterday)
BubbleUPnP version 3.6.6.1

Raspberry Pi model 3A
moOde 8.0.2
DAC: Creative Technology BT-W2 USB-to-Bluetooth adapter (driving Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones)

UPnP library sources
- local files on moOde SDCard
- tracks on NAS running OpenMediaVault and serving via SMB
- tracks on LInux aptop running minimserver

Regards,
Kent
Please excuse me for leaving the post hanging, I've been out of circulation for a while. The problem was unrelated to Moode, it is a ground problem between devices,
I have already solved it.

Next time I'll try to investigate further before asking for help on the forum.

Thank you so much for your attention.
Thanks for letting us know. 

Regards,
Kent