Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Multiroom Audio - Receiver Volume Control Not Working
I just ran a quick test and am not able to repro. I was able to change individual receiver volume regardless of whether the receiver opted in for master volume.

Browsers are very effective at caching, particularly modal popups and images. Try clearing the Browser cache or try in a different Browser.

ETA: Did you update both the Sender and the Receivers?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-24-2022, 11:17 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I just ran a quick test and am not able to repro. I was able to change individual receiver volume regardless of whether the receiver opted in for master volume.

Browsers are very effective at caching, particularly modal popups and images. Try clearing the Browser cache or try in a different Browser.

ETA: Did you update both the Sender and the Receivers?

Are you actually getting a volume level change tho?

I can set the volume via the url commands you provided, but the drop down doesn't work on the sender.

Facts: 
I have tried i both chrome and safari, with cleared caches.  I've done this on a MBP and iphone 13.  Same results.
Sender and receivers are 8.2.2
I have tried on receivers that are RPI3/HiFiBerryAMP, and the RPI4/DACPLUSHD. 
When I set volume via the url commands, the sound changes AND the drop down on the sender reflects the new sound level.  

Lmk what I can do next.
Yes, the volume changes at the receiver, no issues.

Whats needed is a repro of your issue by someone else.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-26-2022, 01:08 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Yes, the volume changes at the receiver, no issues.

Whats needed is a repro of your issue by someone else.

Ok update (I was going to send you a loom video).  I changed the slider, then clicked on the volume number change, THEN it worked.  Maybe I'm a dumbass and that's by design, but I would expect to change the slider, and have the volume change WITH OUT, clicking on the new number.

Is that by design?