Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello from Bulgaria
Hello everybody,

I'm an Italian living in Bulgaria; I'm 54, almost 40 of which spent as a software developer in various sectors, from rebar industry to music industry, passing through automotive...

I recently decided to use a RPi4B 1.1 4GB I bought almost 3 years ago... The idea was to make it a music player (as I already have a Pi3 which serves me as a smart-tv), and so far everything is fine.
I begun using Volumio, then switched to PiCorePlayer, and finally I am on moOde (and happy to be).

Cheers, Al.
(06-04-2022, 10:44 PM)Nutul Wrote: Hello everybody,

I'm an Italian living in Bulgaria; I'm 54, almost 40 of which spent as a software developer in various sectors, from rebar industry to music industry, passing through automotive...

I recently decided to use a RPi4B 1.1 4GB I bought almost 3 years ago... The idea was to make it a music player (as I already have a Pi3 which serves me as a smart-tv), and so far everything is fine.
I begun using Volumio, then switched to PiCorePlayer, and finally I am on moOde (and happy to be).

Cheers, Al.

Hello Nutul,
Benvenuto (welcome), good choice to pass to moOde.
Regards,
Francesco