Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Delete item(s) in queue behaviour
So I have queue set to consume and random selection set to 'album'.  If I then use the Delete item(s) feature to remove track 2 to end of list, I get a message 'removed from queue' but the queue remains and a subsequent random album does not appear.  

If I refresh the browser window the tracks in question are gone, but the random playback and consume are now disabled.  This is with the 64-bit install on Pi4B.  I tried with my usual Firefox on win10 and just to be sure I tried with a fresh Chrome install also, same behaviour.

Update: If I then click the random icon again the queue refreshes as normal. This is an additional step not previously required, intentional or bug?

Thanks
Auto-shuffle will be turned off whenever the Queue is altered for example by adding, deleting or moving items. Its been this way since moOde 6 series.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-24-2022, 06:27 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Auto-shuffle will be turned off whenever the Queue is altered for example by adding, deleting or moving items. Its been this way since moOde 6 series.

That's odd.  I've been doing this for a while now and this is first I've seen it act this way.  Ok.  Nevertheless the queue isn't reflecting deletions as noted in first paragraph.
...queue set to consume and random selection set to 'album'.  If I then use the Delete item(s) feature to remove track 2 to end of list, I get a message 'removed from queue' but the queue remains (visually unchanged)..

This is still the case after 8.1.1 update.  Let me know if more info or any checks required.  I've cleared browser cache.

Thanks,

Nick
When auto-shuffle is on it needs exclusive control of the Queue. If the Queue is manually manually manipulated while auto-shuffle is on the results are unpredictable.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-24-2022, 06:40 PM)OldNick Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 06:27 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Auto-shuffle will be turned off whenever the Queue is altered for example by adding, deleting or moving items. Its been this way since moOde 6 series.

That's odd.  I've been doing this for a while now and this is first I've seen it act this way.  Ok.  Nevertheless the queue isn't reflecting deletions as noted in first paragraph.

(06-25-2022, 08:30 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: When auto-shuffle is on it needs exclusive control of the Queue. If the Queue is manually manually manipulated while auto-shuffle is on the results are unpredictable.

Bummer. I will have to re-train myself.  Sad