Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

No Lyrics when using Spotify.
I expect this is a Librespot thing, but I've noticed that when I start streaming to a moOde Spotify renderer, the lyrics feature on the Spotify Android app no longer works.  Seems to be OK on the Spotify desktop player though.
----------------
Robert
(06-30-2022, 08:23 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: I expect this is a Librespot thing, but I've noticed that when I start streaming to a moOde Spotify renderer, the lyrics feature on the Spotify Android app no longer works.  Seems to be OK on the Spotify desktop player though.

lyrics....!  You using  MoOde  Karaoke settings ?   Big Grin
----------
bob
(06-30-2022, 08:40 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 08:23 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: I expect this is a Librespot thing, but I've noticed that when I start streaming to a moOde Spotify renderer, the lyrics feature on the Spotify Android app no longer works.  Seems to be OK on the Spotify desktop player though.

lyrics....!  You using  MoOde  Karaoke settings ?   Big Grin

I love a sing-a-long.

In truth, it is a matter of little consequence, I can easily live without a display of lyrics.  However, I did very much enjoy pouring over every word in the CD booklet as I listened along to the album in my youth, and lyrics in the booklet were always a delight when they were included.  But I was also happy if it was simply a long list of copyright and produced by notices and nobody has (yet) asked for that information to be scrolled along under the album art Smile
----------------
Robert
" However, I did very much enjoy pouring over every word in the CD booklet as I warbled along to the album in my youth"
Fixed ;-)
----------
bob