Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Choppy sound using Bluetooth (Zero 2 W)
(01-11-2023, 03:18 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: As an aside, I think it's misleading to see this as a WiFi-BT interference issue per se. Certainly, these can occur under the right conditions but a number of us moOde users have already demonstrated that we can run various combinations of separate WiFI and BT transceivers side-by-side without interference to audio service. 

The issue being addressed here specifically arises in the combined transceiver chip and firmware that Cyprus provides to the RPF.

Just my 2-cents worth.

Regards,
Kent

Amazing. I'm speechless. You win.
Ok came back at this thread just to check if any updates.
After some mega frustration it seems that it now works perfectly fine. Been up on a BT speaker for 15min now without a glitch after the edit of a file.

Just a little help for the non Linux folks who face the same 'you Google and get the help you need' results. Plenty of forest between the trees and it has kept me busy for days (including the time spend last year)
First of all a mega thx to Citro. Check the Github link on page 5.

In the Raspberry Pi Imager in the settings already enable SSH and create your own user and password. Makes life easy.
When up and running I set a static IP address. SSH to that IP via Putty and when asked use the user and password that you set in the Raspberry Pi Imager.
Via the Github page check which chip you have, either BCM43430/1 or BCM43430/2
Now you can start the txt editor by using : sudo nano 'and the path from that Githib'
Insert that piece of text at the end and do a ctrl+x to save. Reboot the pi via the webinterface and connect your BT speaker and fixed.

@Tim Curtis Can you maybe make a pinned how to guide?
Your best bet is to post a thread in the "How To and Guides" Forum since you have direct knowledge of the issue and solution.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I have taken some time to compile a "How to":

https://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=5607

Thanks to everybody who was involved in finding the solution!

Cheers

Jens