Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Good documentation on CamillaDSP
(01-12-2024, 07:25 PM)cogitech Wrote: But I didn't upload a text file, I uploaded a WAV file.

I did previously (weeks ago) upload a text file but I am not trying to use that file. I also have to admit that the moOde CamillaDSP configuration page is extremely confusing to me. The different sections make no sense. Are they all mutually exclusive to each other? Do all options need to be set? There is no rhyme nor reason to it.

Good catch on the 'tick' mark. My eyes failed me there.

I have no clue how Camilla wants the files, but you can try to zip and upload them (yes, I'd like to view bot this WAV and the previous TEXT, for correlation...) somewhere, then PM me with the download link to them.
If it is a stupid thing, we can setup a workaround; if it is some sort of bug in Camilla though, I am not your man. ;-)
Actually, I dug deep and found some more will power, and I think I have this working now.

I deleted all the pre-existing files in the file management section and re-uploaded the WAVE. Seems to be working fine. At some point I will manually implement automatic sample-rate switching as described at the end of this thread https://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=4103

For now, I am just sampling everything to 44.1 with SOX (MPD) so CamillaDSP always gets a 44.1 signal and I am using a 44.1 WAVE for the quick convolution. Most of my music is 44.1 anyway.