Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Configuration-Settings
Hello Forum! After upgrading from version 7.x to the current version, moodeaudio no longer works. The configuration menu is displayed, but I can't access the submenus, for example to make/adjust settings there. By the way, no music can be played either...

Thanks a lot for your support!

(07-31-2022, 07:32 AM)lissid514 Wrote: Hello Forum! After upgrading from version 7.x to the current version, moodeaudio no longer works. The configuration menu is displayed, but I can't access the submenus, for example to make/adjust settings there. By the way, no music can be played either...

Thanks a lot for your support!

'Upgrading' implys an update....but as that can't be done from 7. to 8. you must have downloaded and flashed the latest version...?
So have you reflashed and tried again .... What write program did you use ?
What sd-card..make and size ?  What model Pi ?
What is the output from the System info ?  can you log in over ssh ?
Sometimes we need information before guessing Big Grin  If you can provide that would help us help you..
----------
bob
Try clearing Browser cache.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Good evening, thank you very much for your feedback. For simplicity, I have reinstalled the software on both my devices. The installation is a breeze. MoodeAudio is just great! Thank you very much!