Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

I'm sure this a a quickie
I recently editing a title field on a track using MP3Tag. I then updated the library on all four streamers. Three of them updated fine, the fourth came up with this:

(over the whole album - but only that one album). You can easily see the track I edited; there may even be another edited title on the same album 
Streamer is an RPi3B running MoOde 7.6.1, with Wifi connectivity.
Happens on PC & iPad.

I've tried deleting browser caches (Chrome on the PC, Safari on the iPad), Library Tag cache in MoOde, and even tried a Libnrary Regeneration.

This anomaly has survived subsequent library updates (as recently as yesterday), and only on this particular streamer.

It's not critical, being the Kitchen system, but I would like to get it cleared. 
Any thoughts, suggestions, things to try, etc? (other than the nausea of upgrading to 8.1.2 :laughing: :laughingSmile
Do you have cue file or playlist file in the album's directory?
If so you might be seeing the file metadata and the contents of the cue sheet, thus try deleting the cue/playlist file and rescan.
Hi vinn,
there is neither cue file nor playlist in the album's directory.
looking at the Iron Maiden section in Library/Folder mode I see that I updated the album's title as well, and get this:

and drilling down gives this:

Have tried using Update Folder, but no change.

I've done some more editing in the IM section, so I'll run a library update on all four streamers and see what comes up  Confused
Its also something i've noticed when changing tag, but i never find a reliable way to repro.

For me the only way to solve this is to remove the title/titles, run library update, add the title/titles again and run library update
(08-12-2022, 09:48 AM)TookaFace Wrote: Its also something i've noticed when changing tag, but i never find a reliable way to repro.

For me the only way to solve this is to remove the title/titles, run library update, add the title/titles again and run library update

Having edited some more tags and re-run Library/Update on all four streamers, they are now all showing the anomalies.

So I am now following Tooka's methodology. And we'll see what this brings. 

In the meantime I need to go and cook a curry!  Wink

Update: Having removed the two offending albums, three of the streamers updated correctly, the troublesome fourth is now showing:

However switching tfrom Library/Tag View to Library/Folder view enabled me to use Update This Folder at artist level; this removed the two albums from Library/Folder View, and has also cleared them from Library/Tag View.

Progress!!

I will now reinstate the albums and do a Library Update on all four streamers (having first checked on the curry).
(08-12-2022, 11:03 AM)suzywong Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 09:48 AM)TookaFace Wrote: Its also something i've noticed when changing tag, but i never find a reliable way to repro.

Having edited some more tags and re-run Library/Update on all four streamers, they are now all showing the anomalies.

So I am now following Tooka's methodology. And we'll see what this brings. 

In the meantime I need to go and cook a curry!  Wink

Update: Having removed the two offending albums, three of the streamers updated correctly, the troublesome fourth is now showing:

However switching tfrom Library/Tag View to Library/Folder view enabled me to use Update This Folder at artist level; this removed the two albums from Library/Folder View, and has also cleared them from Library/Tag View.

Progress!!

I will now reinstate the albums and do a Library Update on all four streamers (having first checked on the curry).

And that did the trick, all albums are now showing correctly on all four streamers.

I confess that I was unaware of the Update This Folder button, and it seems to be a very useful tool.

Case closed!  Big Grin