Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

24bit track cracking an popping
(09-20-2022, 06:07 PM)Hydra Wrote: OMG , I deactivate the http streaming options and all files plays no skipping or cracking !!

Could be some sort of issue in MPD. I was able get a few glitches to occur after dragging the slider or skipping to next track.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
It's interesting that no one noticed it until now. Smile
(09-21-2022, 10:34 AM)Hydra Wrote: It's interesting that no one noticed it until now. Smile

Out of curiosity I turned the streaming server on but there's no change: all files still play perfectly.
(09-18-2022, 10:00 AM)Hydra Wrote: When I try to play 24-bit Flac music, (24 bit 48 khz , 24 bit 96 khz ) there are cuts and cracks in the first and later minutes of the song, I didn't have such problems with picore, moode only plays 16 bit 44 khz flac without any problems, for example, the same problem causes interruptions on 320 Kbps mp3 and AAC tracks.

my system;

Topping E30 is connected to PI3B+ with a high quality usb cable , I have not experienced such problems with other software , what is the problem ?

I have the same problem. I have also a pi 3b+ and Topping E30. The problem started when I updated to the latest version yesterday. I have installed version 7.64 and the problem has disappeared.