Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Preferences Extra Metadata track title instead of track number
A long time since I upgraded and pleased to see that moOde is even better so I will just press that Donate button now.
When setting extra metadata it would be great to have the track title as an option.  In our house we often have continuous play of random tracks and as the music was bought by different people it is really nice to know what you are listening to.
If there is a limit on the number of options I would vote to replace either Track number, Disc or Date.
If it ain't broke fix it until it is.
The extra metadata is displayed in a small font and gray color under the main cover art in Playback view. Track title, Album name and Artist name are displayed in large font underneath the extra metadata.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-21-2022, 07:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The extra metadata is displayed in a small font and gray color under the main cover art in Playback view. Track title, Album name and Artist name are displayed in large font underneath the extra metadata.

Please accept my apologies. The last line of the display was hidden by a system toolbar - removed and display is exactly what I wanted.
If it ain't broke fix it until it is.