Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello from Great Britain
Hello everybody 

Glad to have joined this forum from England in GB as a user of Moode Audio for many weeks now. 

I am enjoying the music courtesy of Moode Audio and am very much looking forward to reading about what you guys are getting up to with Moode Audio! 

A brief description of my set up: Moode Audio runs 24/7 on a Raspberry Pi 4b 2Gb RAM. It feeds a Topping d50s DAC which outputs to both my amplifier and also another Raspberry Pi which contains a HifiBerry HAT that receives the audio via the ADC. This then processes the sound using Stereo Tool and streams it out to my internet radios via LiquidSoap/IceCast. I can use a VPN (Raspberry Pi powered of course!) which allows me to listen in the car. My music files are all FLAC format which is served by OpenMediaVault (also Raspberry Pi powered!). It works great and hasn't missed a beat. A tribute to the great high quality work being done by Tim and co.

I will contribute where I can :-)

Have fun!
That's quite a set up!

And I love your forum name, very clever.
----------------
Robert
(10-04-2022, 07:55 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: That's quite a set up!

And I love your forum name, very clever.

Thank you :-)

I got my first Raspberry Pi 4B back in May/June, and let's just say I got a little carried away growing the system! 

Once I finished, it all works together 24/7 without missing a beat. I'm so pleased with it!

Thanks for the complement about my forum name. I think it's rather apt as I run it 24/7 and have been listening to it every day. What a reliable, brilliant and fine piece of software it is! 

I prefer listening directly from the DAC when in my living room, but when listening through internet radios or in the car, it really does sound better processed - especially on smaller speakers with background noise etc! 

I have already donated and hope to continue doing so.