Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello from South of England
Smile 
Hi Folks,

pleased to have joined the forum and hope to be able to contribute in a basic way  (not so hot on coding though!)

I'm running a moOde 8.2 on a rpi 3B with a hifiberry Digi+ pro hat. Optical link to my HiFi amp.

Many years ago I digitised my 300+ vinyl collection to mp3.  Since then I am gradually searching out flac versions which I load on to an attached sd card in one of the usb ports.
I still play my vinyl on a 40 year old Rega Planar 3 as well.

The rest of my mp3 files are held on a rpi 4b running Open media Vault 5 as a NAS.  MoOde connects nicely to that as well Smile

Thanks to the team for a great product. Big Grin
Welcome from the North of England.
----------------
Robert
(10-04-2022, 03:41 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: Welcome from the North of England.

I traveled up your way with my little caravan, all the way to Berwick upon Tweed.  Holy Island and Hadrian's wall were on my bucket list.  Nice and quiet that far up. Big Grin
(10-05-2022, 10:27 AM)Phosphoric Wrote:

I traveled up your way with my little caravan, all the way to Berwick upon Tweed.  Holy Island and Hadrian's wall were on my bucket list.  Nice and quiet that far up. Big Grin

It is very lovely up there, I'm a little further south on Teesside (less lovely).  My plan is to move to the wilds of Northumberland once my Daughter flies the nest.
----------------
Robert
(10-05-2022, 12:37 PM)the_bertrum Wrote:

It is very lovely up there, I'm a little further south on Teesside (less lovely).  My plan is to move to the wilds of Northumberland once my Daughter flies the nest.

North-Umber-land  so it's 'brownish' and north-ish ?   still getting to grips with the naming of these regions.... Big Grin
and is Tees-side somewhere golf happens ?
----------
bob
(10-06-2022, 06:27 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:

North-Umber-land  so it's 'brownish' and north-ish ?   still getting to grips with the naming of these regions.... Big Grin

Teesside is literal, the side of the Tees, which is a river.
Northumberland is Saxon/Danish, from the mid-hundreds AD  North Umbre Land, land north of the Umbre, which is now called the Humber and is another river.  The Hunber is over a hundred miles south of the south edge of Northumberland now though, because the Anglo-Saxons were very effective at pushing the Danes back so their Kingdom of Northumberland got a lot smaller than it started out.
----------------
Robert
(10-06-2022, 06:51 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 06:27 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:

Teesside is literal, the side of the Tees, which is a river.
Northumberland is Saxon/Danish, from the mid-hundreds AD  North Umbre Land, land north of the Umbre, which is now called the Humber and is another river.  The Hunber is over a hundred miles south of the south edge of Northumberland now though, because the Anglo-Saxons were very effective at pushing the Danes back so their Kingdom of Northumberland got a lot smaller than it started out.

Nice history lesson, thanks Smile
Brick 
Hi  Phosphoric,

Which bit of the south?
(10-08-2022, 09:24 PM)suzywong Wrote: Hi  Phosphoric,

Which bit of the south?

@suzywong 

Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex.

you?

Regards
Ray
(10-09-2022, 07:12 AM)Phosphoric Wrote: