Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

....Hello....from Leeds/UK
Hello All...on a sunny (for a change) October Saturday in Leeds.

Have been experimenting recently with an on loan RPI3+....along with PiCoreplayer/LMS into a Topping E30
(Then onto Linn Aktiv Isobarik/Exposure powered system).....so looking for the best sonics!(aren't we all Smile )

Using PiCoreplayer/LMS....it was possible to control playback using the 'Squeezer' android app.

Sonically, I'm drawn towards the MoOde route.....is there an Android app that can control pi/MoOde playback over my wired network please? (My files are already here.....so no TIDAL....etc!)

....anyway....this is a 'Hello' post.....so I'll leave it there for now
@Tonewheelkev

Welcome to our sandbox. Smile

There is a Squeezelite renderer built into moOde. It can be enabled in the Audio Renderers section under m>Configure>Audio

Regards,
Kent
Also the moOde web interface works perfectly well, no need for an "app".

Leeds was my University town in the 90's. Many an hour lost to the music clubs that ran "upstairs in the Packhorse" in those days.
----------------
Robert
(10-23-2022, 10:37 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: Also the moOde web interface works perfectly well, no need for an "app".

Leeds was my University town in the 90's.  Many an hour lost to the music clubs that ran "upstairs in the Packhorse" in those days.

Came to Leeds (from Sunderland!) in '75....for me the great days of 'Upstairs at The Packhorse'....was between '77 and '84 ish. Played there too quite a bit! Smile