Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello from Belgium
A few months ago, I saw an announcement for an evening talk in my hometown Ghent titled "Streaming music with a Raspberry Pi". It drew my attention: I had a spare Raspberry Pi 3 and was interested in improving my audio setup. The talk did not take place: not enough people subscribed, but the abstract of the talk mentioned 2 names I had never heard of before: Volumio and Moode Audio. I started reading about both systems, decided that Moode seemed the best choice and installed it on the Pi...
Oh boy, this has changed my (audio) life! Moode Audio made all my dreams come true in one small box. I still cannot believe the possibilities that Moode offers. My Moode-Pi is directly connected via USB to my Cambridge Audio CXA81, it managed its music library via Samba on another Raspberry media server, I can stream music from my laptop via upnp,
I started discovering the radio stations...
I'm still baffled by the elegance of the Moode system: it's fun, it's ultra stable, it's flexible and it made me discover and learn new things. I hope to learn even more on this forum!
Oh to live in a town where such a talk would be even advertised! You are a lucky person indeed.
----------------
Robert