Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

PeppySpectrum with MoOde
I didn't make it clear about Bluetooth, my bad, sorry.

PeppyMeter can be triggered when Bluetooth is activating, but the needles don't move, it seems to me that audio signal doesn't go thru pepppyalsa and direct output to sound card.

I've check the ALSA congratulations in mpd.php, both ALSA_default and ALSA_bluetooh are configured to be the same output:
$data .= "device \"_audioout\"\n";

But mixer_type is not the same, ALSA_default is hardware, and ALSA_bluetooth is software, maybe this is the issue ?

// ALSA default
// NOTE: Chain is MPD -> [_audioout || MPD_DSP -> _audioout] -> [[plughw || hw]|| ALSA_DSP -> [plughw || hw]] -> audio device
$data .= "audio_output {\n";
$data .= "type \"alsa\"\n";
$data .= "name \"" . ALSA_DEFAULT . "\"\n";
$data .= "mixer_type \"" . $mixerType . "\"\n";
$data .= $mixerType == 'hardware' ? "mixer_control \"" . $_SESSION['amixname'] . "\"\n" . "mixer_device \"hw:" . $cardNum . "\"\n" . "mixer_index \"0\"\n" : '';
$data .= "dop \"" . $dop . "\"\n";
$data .= "stop_dsd_silence \"" . $stopDsdSilence . "\"\n";
$data .= "thesycon_dsd_workaround \"" . $thesyconDsdWorkaround . "\"\n";
$data .= "}\n\n";

// ALSA bluetooth
$data .= "audio_output {\n";
$data .= "type \"alsa\"\n";
$data .= "name \"" . ALSA_BLUETOOTH . "\"\n";
//$data .= "device \"btstream\"\n";
$data .= "mixer_type \"software\"\n";
$data .= "}\n\n";
I'm not familiar with the nice Peppy software but @fdealexa has some experience. He might be able to shed some light on what might be happening. You could also try posting an issue to the PeppyMeter Git repo https://github.com/project-owner/PeppyMeter
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Here are the results of more or less finished CSS/JS for rendering the UI on an Ultrawide screen. There are prolly some additional adjustments that can be made but I'll need you to test on the real screen to see what those might be.

Are you are building moOde with Gulp on your end?

Enjoy the Music!
(10-29-2022, 03:18 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here are the results of more or less finished CSS/JS for rendering the UI on an Ultrawide screen. There are prolly some additional adjustments that can be made but I'll need you to test on the real screen to see what those might be.

Are you are building moOde with Gulp on your end?

Yes, I am using Gulp to build moOde.

I have 1920x550 and 1920x480 LCD panels, I'd glad to test both if you want me to.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I pushed the WIP commits to the develop branch last night. Update your clone of the moode repo and your next build should reflect the changes.

cd REPO_CLONE
git fetch --all
git pull origin develop

The CSS isn't fully refactored yet and so there could be some oddness in the Config screens.
Enjoy the Music!
(10-30-2022, 11:24 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I pushed the WIP commits to the develop branch last night. Update your clone of the moode repo and your next build should reflect the changes.

cd REPO_CLONE
git fetch --all
git pull origin develop

The CSS isn't fully refactored yet and so there could be some oddness in the Config screens.

Please see the results, some are the same, and some are different.

The same: Cover_View, Cover_View_Playlist, Volume, Audio_Info, Tag_View, Configurations.

Different: Main, Album_View

(10-31-2022, 07:22 AM)franktw956 Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 11:24 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I pushed the WIP commits to the develop branch last night. Update your clone of the moode repo and your next build should reflect the changes.

cd REPO_CLONE
git fetch --all
git pull origin develop

The same: Cover_View, Cover_View_Playlist, Volume, Audio_Info, Tag_View, Configurations.

The stair stepping in the Queue in Playback view is most likely caused by one of the files containing HTML in a tag. Try with just the Default Playlist.

In the Library section of Preferences there is a setting named "Thumbnail columns". In my screen shots I had this set to 10/4.
Enjoy the Music!
(10-31-2022, 10:52 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:

cd REPO_CLONE
git fetch --all
git pull origin develop

The stair stepping in the Queue in Playback view is most likely caused by one of the files containing HTML in a tag. Try with just the Default Playlist.

In the Library section of Preferences there is a setting named "Thumbnail columns". In my screen shots I had this set to 10/4.

it's done.

/* Playback view Queue  */
    .playqueue li:before {font-size:1.75em;margin-top:10px;}
    .playqueue .playqueue-thumb {width:4.5em;height:4.5em;}
    /*.playqueue .pll1 {font-size:1.25rem;}*/
    /*.playqueue .pll2 {font-size:1.15rem;margin-left:calc(3.5em + 1vmin)!important}*/
    .playqueue .pll1 {font-size:1.9rem;}
    .playqueue .pll2 {font-size:1.5rem;margin-left:calc(3em + 1vmin)!important}

/* CoverView Queue */
    #cv-playqueue {width:75vmin;}
    .cv-playqueue li:before {font-size:1.5em;margin-top:8px;}
    .cv-playqueue .playqueue-thumb {width:3.5em;height:3.5em;}
    .cv-playqueue .pll1 {font-size:1.25rem;}
    .cv-playqueue .pll2 {font-size:1rem;margin-left:calc(2.5em + 1vmin)!important}
    /* Time knob */
    #countdown {margin:0 auto;height:16.5vw;width:16.5vw;}
    #countdown div {margin:0 auto;} /* needed to center the knob */
    #countdown-display {position:absolute;top:47%;left:50%;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;transform:translate(-50%, -50%);font-size:2.5vw;font-weight:500;cursor:pointer;}
    #total {position:absolute;top:70%;left:50%;transform:translate(-50%);font-size:1.5vw;}

(11-01-2022, 07:38 AM)franktw956 Wrote:

cd REPO_CLONE
git fetch --all
git pull origin develop

it's done.

/*.playqueue .pll2 {font-size:1.15rem;margin-left:calc(3.5em + 1vmin)!important}*/

/* CoverView Queue */
    /* Time knob */
    #countdown-display {position:absolute;top:47%;left:50%;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;transform:translate(-50%, -50%);font-size:2.5vw;font-weight:500;cursor:pointer;}
    #total {position:absolute;top:70%;left:50%;transform:translate(-50%);font-size:1.5vw;}

I'll add the changes to the next WIP commit.

Also try the following:

1. Establish same position for the Radio badge and total time.

/* Time knob */
#total {position:absolute;top:62%;left:50%;transform:translate(-50%);font-size:1.5vw;}

.total-radio {top:65%!important}

2. Bump the font size for the ... and track time

/* Playback view Queue */
.playqueue-action {font-size:1.25rem!important;}

3. Bump the font size and spacing for dropdown and context menus

/* Dropdown and context menus */

.dropdown-menu>li>a,
.viewswitch .btn {line-height:2.5rem;font-size:1.15em;}

One of the challenges is that the UI in the simulator (Chrome) is not exactly the same as on your real screen. For example in the sim the font size for the Queue looks too large to my eye,
Enjoy the Music!
(11-01-2022, 11:50 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 07:38 AM)franktw956 Wrote:

cd REPO_CLONE
git fetch --all
git pull origin develop

it's done.

/* CoverView Queue */
    /* Time knob */

I'll add the changes to the next WIP commit.

Also try the following:

1. Establish same position for the Radio badge and total time.

/* Time knob */
#total {position:absolute;top:62%;left:50%;transform:translate(-50%);font-size:1.5vw;}

.total-radio {top:65%!important}

2. Bump the font size for the ... and track time

/* Playback view Queue */

3. Bump the font size and spacing for dropdown and context menus

/* Dropdown and context menus */

.dropdown-menu>li>a,
.viewswitch .btn {line-height:2.5rem;font-size:1.15em;}

One of the challenges is that the UI in the simulator (Chrome) is not exactly the same as on your real screen. For example in the sim the font size for the Queue looks too large to my eye,

I smaller the playgueue items (just for my personal favorites) :
    .playqueue li:before {font-size:1.35em;margin-top:10px;}
    .playqueue .playqueue-thumb {width:3.5em;height:3.5em;}
    .playqueue .pll1 {font-size:1.35rem;}
    .playqueue .pll2 {font-size:1.15rem;margin-left:calc(3.5em + 1vmin)!important}

one issue is that after gulp build-->deploy, I lost the [Folder] albumart thumbnails in plaugueue, album_view and tag_view.
Have been tried re-plug USB drive, regenerate music library, regenerate album cover thumbnail cache, restart MPD...but no success, may I know how to fix this ? thanks.