Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

force the local ui to be default screen after reboot
When the browser stopping on library-view page --> reboot --> then the local ui displays library-view screen.

Is it possible to force display the default screen after reboot ? thanks.
Go to the default screen before you reboot.
It is just one click away from the library screen and far easier to do than have a custom action coded.
----------
bob
The internal param that stores the current view can easily be reset to 'playback' but the Browser also has to be automatically refreshed to load the new view.

I'll have to look into it.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-07-2022, 10:54 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The internal param that stores the current view can easily be reset to 'playback' but the Browser also has to be automatically refreshed to load the new view.

I'll have to look into it.

Thank you, Tim.

Since I am thinking about the display methods for PeppyMeter / PeppySpecturm, I want it to be shown on 2 UI(s) only:
1) default (radio / file / upnp)
2) renderer activated (airplay / spotify / roon bridge)

The other UI(s), such as library-view / cover-view / configurations shouldn't trigger Peppy, even it is playing radio / file / upnp.

May I know how to detect which UI is the current local displaying (hdmi) ? I've watched from journalctl -f, only can see systemctl restart localui.service, so I guess the current local displaying is not a bash command.
The current UI view is stored in the param 'current_view'. When in Playback view the param also contains the current Library view.

Code:
moodeutl -q "select value from cfg_system where param='current_view'"

sudo moodeutl -d | grep "current_view"

CoverView status (on/off) currently only exists in a Javascript var (coverView) and is not stored persistently in a SQL param or session var but it could be.

You might want to consider having Peppy just be another option for CoverView rather than having it be part of the main views. Basically it would use CoverView default mode (cover centered) with the cover replaced by the meters or spectrum display.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-07-2022, 12:29 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The current UI view is stored in the param 'current_view'. When in Playback view the param also contains the current Library view.

Code:
moodeutl -q "select value from cfg_system where param='current_view'"

sudo moodeutl -d | grep "current_view"

CoverView status (on/off) currently only exists in a Javascript var (coverView) and is not stored persistently in a SQL param or session var but it could be.

[Frank reply]
Yes, please add in a SQL param or session var, thanks.

You might want to consider having Peppy just be another option for CoverView rather than having it be part of the main views. Basically it would use CoverView default mode (cover centered) with the cover replaced by the meters or spectrum display.

[Frank reply]
I've been tried, but just like the previous thread I mentioned, the peppy background picture (transparent PNG) will overlay all the current display items, although I like the albumart to be centered and meters on the 2 sides, that's why now I show small peppy as part of main(default) view, and full screen peppy without albumart for the renderer activated.