Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

How Can I overclock my raspberry on moode ?
I have the latest revision RPI4 4GB, I want to overclock it up to 2100mhz, what commands should I give, what settings should I make in the system files?
Why ? it won't make a difference to MoOde performance.. the Pi4 is already way more capable than needed'   and overclocking !!??

You are better to enquire on the Raspberry Pi forums. Breakage may occur and for sure excess temperatures will be a problem for no sonic gain whatsoever.
----------
bob
You don't need to ask why, my question is clear, I asked how can I overclock
(12-22-2022, 08:06 AM)Hydra Wrote: You don't need to ask why, my question is clear, I asked how can I overclock

The answer was I think, also clear.  Best to ask on other RPi forums that deal with performance tuning.  As for asking shy, the CPU even on a Pi zero is hardly taxed by moOde, so there's no need to try it unless you know of a sonic advantage of doing so, in which case we'd love to hear it.
----------------
Robert
(12-22-2022, 06:05 AM)Hydra Wrote: I have the latest revision RPI4 4GB, I want to overclock it up to 2100mhz, what commands should I give, what settings should I make in the system files?

https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=322043

Don't run rpi-update.

There's no need to specify overvoltage. The adjustment is done automatically these days

(12-22-2022, 10:05 AM)philrandal Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 06:05 AM)Hydra Wrote: I have the latest revision RPI4 4GB, I want to overclock it up to 2100mhz, what commands should I give, what settings should I make in the system files?

https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=322043

Don't run rpi-update.

There's no need to specify overvoltage. The adjustment is done automatically these days

Thanks for the link , My case is Akasa Gem Pro . So , I won't have to worry about the temperature.