Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hi from the UK
I've just started using moodeaudio a week ago, converting over from squeezelite on raspbian.

Running three raspberrypi 3b+ with hifiberry dac+ (going into vintage transistor amps) to play mostly FLAC from a samba share. Have been alternating between MPD and upnp. All very smooth going so far.

I'm looking at the multiroom support but don't have a spare pi unless I convert the raspberrypi 4 running my NAS over to moode too, and not sure I want to do that yet.
(01-01-2023, 10:01 PM)catch Wrote: I've just started using moodeaudio a week ago, converting over from squeezelite on raspbian.

Running three raspberrypi 3b+ with hifiberry dac+ (going into vintage transistor amps) to play mostly FLAC from a samba share. Have been alternating between MPD and upnp. All very smooth going so far.

I'm looking at the multiroom support but don't have a spare pi unless I convert the raspberrypi 4 running my NAS over to moode too, and not sure I want to do that yet.

Welcome. Good to hear it's been smooth sailing.

Regards,
Kent
Welcome! Sounds a good project.