Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hi from the UK
Hello all.
Migrated HomeAssistant from Raspberry Pi 3b so re-purposing it as a Moode player.
Currently hit a hurdle having my Pi seeing the DAC via USB but that might well be due to a cheap cable so a new one is on order Smile
(01-18-2023, 07:28 PM)cinnix Wrote: Hello all.
Migrated HomeAssistant from Raspberry Pi 3b so re-purposing it as a Moode player.
Currently hit a hurdle having my Pi seeing the DAC via USB but that might well be due to a cheap cable so a new one is on order Smile

Welcome.

As another HomeAssistant user, I'm curious what host you migrated to...and why. The first thought which crossed my mind was that this freed up a RPi at a time when new ones are nearly impossible to get but perhaps you had another reason?

Regards,
Kent
(01-18-2023, 08:39 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(01-18-2023, 07:28 PM)cinnix Wrote: Hello all.

Welcome.

As another HomeAssistant user, I'm curious what host you migrated to...and why. The first thought which crossed my mind was that this freed up a RPi at a time when new ones are nearly impossible to get but perhaps you had another reason?

Regards,
Kent

I fancied playing around with a hypervisor so picked up a small an old HP Elitedesk 800 G2 Mini for cheap on ebay to run Proxmox VE
Nice!