Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: DSP for Bluetooth
Hello,

I (and lot of us) connect the TV via Bluetooth to Speakers. In my case I do it via Moode (TV -> Moode -> DAC -> Amp -> Speakers)

But unfortunatly, I am unable to get my CamillaDSP filters to work on that "sound stream". Since I have a few filters and time align to guarantee that the sound is adjusted to my room and position on the sofa (vs the TV location), hearing music is very enjoyable thru Moode+Speakers, but watching TV is not.

I would like to request that Bluetooth was also available as a source to be EQ (ideally CamillaDSP) Smile  (at least for time alignment)  

Thank you!

EDITED for better understanding Smile
In the Bluetooth Control screen is Audio Output set to "Local audio"?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-23-2023, 11:54 AM)tiago.trindade Wrote: Hello,

I (and lot of us) connect my TV via bluetooth to my speakers.

But unfortunatly, I am unable to get my CamillaDSP filters to work on that "sound stream". Since I have a few filters and time align to guarantee that the sound is adjusted to my room and position on the sofa (vs the TV location), hearing music is very enjoyable thru Moode+Speakers, but watching TV is not.

I would like to request that Bluetooth was also available as a source to be EQ/DSP Smile  (at least for time alignment)  

Thank you!

May for everyone of you this is clear and understood, but I can read "I connect my TV to my speakers", and not "I connect my TV to moode"...

I'd like too to be able to route my TV audio to moode, in order to hear the sound from the speakers, but was always told that the latency would be too high and result in misalignment between the audio and video streams.
(01-23-2023, 06:45 PM)Nutul Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 11:54 AM)tiago.trindade Wrote: Hello,

I (and lot of us) connect my TV via bluetooth to my speakers.

I would like to request that Bluetooth was also available as a source to be EQ/DSP Smile  (at least for time alignment)  

Thank you!

May for everyone of you this is clear and understood, but I can read "I connect my TV to my speakers", and not "I connect my TV to moode"...

I'd like too to be able to route my TV audio to moode, in order to hear the sound from the speakers, but was always told that the latency would be too high and result in misalignment between the audio and video streams.

Sorry, it was not clear, but I already corrected Smile

I have don't have that latency problem if I put this configuration:

Audio output: Local Audio

20ms
(01-23-2023, 12:16 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: In the Bluetooth Control screen is Audio Output set to "Local audio"?

Yes, Audio Output is set to "Local Audio".

CamillaDSP is never activated with that configuration (I'm using Moode with CamillaDSP for more than an year, so it is not a "upgrade" issue Smile ). The state is always "Offline".

I thought it had to do with the way the audio architecture was designed (https://www.bitlab.nl/page_id=872), but read somewhere that a new bluetooth version would allow it (DSP/EQ) on Bluetooth streams
It seems that in the next CamillaDSP this feature is included ?

https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/ind...st-1523368