Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: How do I create music folder
(01-26-2023, 12:40 PM)Johnn18 Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 07:34 PM)Johnn18 Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 12:45 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Provide more details about your configuration for example are you trying to use your Windows PC to store your music files and then access them from moOde?

Hi
I am trying to use the ssd as the main drive in my Pi4. I want to boot from this drive, which I can. I also want to store my my music files on here so it is all in one with no external drive to mess with.
Hi Tim

Sorry to be a pain but am trying to install the software as shown on the Nanomesher site. have installed putty and connected to my Raspberry pi but when typing in the git clone command it says -bash: git: command not found. What am I doing wrong
If they have special software you will need to get support from them. If you are just looking for the HiFiBerry DAC+ driver it's built into moOde. You just select it from the list in Audio Config.

As far as SSH goes, moOde has a built-in SSH terminal. Just scroll down in System config, turn it on and then OPEN.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub