Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Display 1280X400
Ahoj všichni.
Prosil bych o radu jak nastavit moode na waveshare 7.9 display. Displej má rozlišení 1280X400.
Předem děkuji za jakoukoliv radu.
Please use English so everyone can understand your post.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hello everyone. I would like advice on how to set moode on a waveshare 7.9 display. The display has a resolution of 1280X400. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Here's what it looks like at 1280 x 400.

Enjoy the Music!
Hi Tim.
Would you please be so willing to advise how to set this display?
I'm not able ti help because the only experience I have with locally attached displays is the Pi 7" Touch.
Enjoy the Music!
The moOde display should adapt naturally to the screen size. Attach it to your Pi as per the instructions that Waveshare give you, and you will probably find it just works.
----------------
Robert
Thank you for your willingness.
I'll have to deal with it myself. The display worked even with portrait touch. If I flipped it to landscape, I can't flip the touch yet.
Photo 
(01-26-2023, 02:19 PM)Patolog1964 Wrote: Thank you for your willingness.
I'll have to deal with it myself. The display worked even with portrait touch. If I flipped it to landscape, I can't flip the touch yet.

My waveshare 7.9 had a hard switch on the back to turn the touch to landscape mode. Next to the power button.

Thank you for the advice. Yes, you are right, I read the manual for the display. I had to add some things to the config.