Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: (or not) with random mode ?
  • Bonjour MoodeAudio TeamsIf I use the random mode with Auto-shuffle ON and consume mode OFF (to preserve the random play list). with this config :
  1. the "auto-refresh" in playlistview doesn't work (I use the refresh command in the menu) to see the next track in the randomPlaylist.
  2. re-enable consume mode ON  doesn't seem to work.
  • If I use the random mode with Auto-shuffle ON and consume mode ON the auto refresh in work fine.
Merci pour les réponses.
When you say "the "auto-refresh" in playlistview doesn't work" do you mean that the next track that auto-shuffle queues up does not appear in the Queue?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-08-2023, 01:14 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: When you say "the "auto-refresh" in playlistview doesn't work" do you mean that the next track that auto-shuffle queues up does not appear in the Queue?

Bonjour oui it's exactly that. the next track does not appear automatically in the queue. Bonne journée.
I can repro. It looks like the the launch param "--queue-buffer 1" is what causes the odd behavior. If you want to try without the parameter in the launch string do the following.

1. Edit the file /var/www/inc/music-library.php
2. In the function startAudoShuffile make the following change to the last line

Existing:
Code:
sysCmd($filter . '/usr/bin/ashuffle --queue-buffer 1 ' . $mode . $file . ' > /dev/null 2>&1 &');

Change by removing --queue-buffer 1
Code:
sysCmd($filter . '/usr/bin/ashuffle ' . $mode . $file . ' > /dev/null 2>&1 &');

3. Save the file and reboot

I'll add to the TODO list for a future release to have this configuration as an option.
Enjoy the Music!
bonjour Tim et merci.

the change is working fine. It's ok for me.

one some info though :
in "random" mode if I uncheck the 'consume' option in the menu "..." the following page is displayed : []images/default-cover-v6.svg. but not always :-)
(03-15-2023, 10:24 AM)El bubar Wrote: bonjour Tim et merci.

the change is working fine. It's ok for me.

one some info though :
in "random" mode if I uncheck the 'consume' option  in the menu "..." the following page is displayed : []images/default-cover-v6.svg. but not always :-)

Nice :-)

When I get to coding that option I'll investigate any odd behavior that shows up.
Enjoy the Music!