Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Return to Moode
I've just rebuilt my Moode device after it having been broken for around a year, maybe a bit more. I kept putting it off because I thought it was going to be a hard-to-find wiring defect and I needed to replace my speakers anyway, but it turned out to be simply that my old DAC (an obsolete Pi2Designs 502DAC Pro) had gone faulty. So I now have a pair of Cambridge Audio bookshelf speakers to replace my old homemade fullrange floor standers that the kids had ruined the drivers of, and I have a Hifiberry DAC2 HD.

Anyway. Since I've been gone Moode has moved to a 64-bit release and has bumped from something like 7.4 to 8.2.5. What a difference! Music collection management is far smoother and more responsive than I remember, the UI has come on a treat, the radio streams have expanded hugely and the BBC 320k ones seem much more robust. So congratulations on continuing to make a fabulous software even better!
It's easy to get complacent about the pace of improvement that Tim and co sustain when updating regularly. Thanks for reminding us Smile
----------------
Robert