Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

usb drive not found in network
As a footnote to what's already been said, my experience with Windows 10 systems has been mixed.

By this I mean, in my environment I don't see moOde SMB shares appear under "Network" in the Windows File Explorer. There's plenty of information available out there on the InterWeb™ about various reasons this might be so.

However, I have always been able to use the "Map network drive..." function in the File Explorer to map the shares to Windows drive letters. For example, I just mapped \\moode\SDCard to Z: and now the contents of the share show up under "This PC" in the File Explorer. 

As well, I have always been able to work from a command line in the Windows Command Prompt to accomplish the same thing with the net use command.

If the above commands are not familiar, there's plenty of information about them out there on the InterWeb™.

Caveat: I have not been a regular Windows 10 user for many years. For testing's sake, I keep one legal copy of Win10 Pro running as a guest in VirtualBox on my Linux Mint laptop. I've regularly updated Windows. System info says it's currently at version 10.0.19044. It should be reasonably stock in its configuration but it's always possible I've forgotten some previous change in settings which is affecting the share discovery process. Frankly, I don't care.

Good hunting.

Regards,
Kent
Robert,

sorry, in my moode menu file sharing is not in the list. i want to keep this version
it works fine
(03-16-2023, 09:08 AM)Jempie Wrote: Robert,

sorry, in my moode menu file sharing is not in the list. i want to keep this version
it works fine

Apart from the fact that the new version works amazingly well too... keep in mind that you being on an older version, as mentioned by @TheOldPresbyope may result in harder-to-debug scenario...
(03-16-2023, 09:08 AM)Jempie Wrote: Robert,

it works fine

OK, that's fine, but conversely I don't want to down grade my version so I can't help you any further.
----------------
Robert