Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
The Profile appears to be in use by another chromium process (1220)....
Hi... running into problems with a moode installation.  I am using a Pi2Design Mercury with a display hooked up to the HDMI port of the streamer.  I want to change the host name in moode to something unique, but after making the change and restarting, I get an error message on the screen that states "The profile appears to be in use by another Chromium process..." with a blue box to click on to clear the cache and continue.

Problem is that this is not a touch screen and I have no way to click the blue box.  The only way to get the system back is to reflash the SD card and keep the host name unchanged.

Appreciate any help!
(03-15-2023, 07:02 PM)dasman66 Wrote: Hi... running into problems with a moode installation.  I am using a Pi2Design Mercury with a display hooked up to the HDMI port of the streamer.  I want to change the host name in moode to something unique, but after making the change and restarting, I get an error message on the screen that states "The profile appears to be in use by another Chromium process..." with a blue box to click on to clear the cache and continue.

Problem is that this is not a touch screen and I have no way to click the blue box.  The only way to get the system back is to reflash the SD card and keep the host name unchanged.

Appreciate any help!

cannot you plug in a usb mouse and then click the box...? or a usb keyboard, navigate the active element with the tab key, then space/enter to "click"?
It appears this device uses a vendor modified moOde image and therefore is not supported by our project.

Contact the vendor for support.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
This error message is well known among Chromium-browser users. It is not a moOde issue per se. A little search-engine work would have gotten you the answer.

For example https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=191147

Regards,
Kent
Thread is closed.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub